National Buzz allows users to access its website and the entire content present in it on certain terms and conditions stated below. By subscribing or even accessing to any part of the website, users explicitly agree to the terms and conditions mentioned below. Please go through the terms and conditions carefully before registering.
These terms and conditions can be updated time to time without notifying the users. Hence, it is advised to go through terms and conditions regularly.
To use the services provided by National Buzz, users have to register by providing their personal information such as name, email address or phone number. Users must take due care to protect the information against misuse by others. Users are personally responsible for the use of any National Buzz service.
Using the Service:
- By using services, users agree to comply with applicable terms, laws and good manners.
- Users should use services only for personal and non-commercial purpose.
- Users should not post any unlawful, inaccurate, offensive, misleading, pornographic, harassing, hateful, ethically or racially objectionable, invasive of another’s privacy or encouraging or relating to gambling or money laundering.
- Users must not share or upload any information which can impersonate another person, threaten the integrity, unity, security, defence or sovereignty of India.
- Users must respect others’ privacy.
- Users should not distribute or post spam, chain letters, viruses, unreasonably large files or pyramid schemes.
Feedback to National Buzz:
By submitting any feedback in terms of comments, ideas or proposals to National Buzz on the website, users agree and acknowledge that the feedback does not contain proprietary or confidential information of users or third party.